Router Fixture are used to support the PCBs during the de-paneled process, where using the router machine. The PCBs will be securely located to eliminate damage and router bit failures. There’re different De-paneling fixture design for other de-paneled process, for example: V-cut and punch.
• Made from aluminium or Solidlite base.
• ESD PVC safe component cover to protect SMD from damage.
• Individual guide pin and support point for PCB.
• Through slots at bottom base for vacuum suction on the dust that created during machining.
• Poka-yoke is incorporated to avoid wrong orientation of PCBs mounted on fixture.
• Provide a level surface to support the PCB during the depaneling process
• Individual images are securely located and protected even after completely de-paneled.
• Reduce set up and changeover time.
• Can be designed for manual or automated processes.
• Can be designed to use with router machine, with or without vacuum system.
• Process standardization